The ideal candidate for this position is someone that has experience in general maintanence within a facility such as a hotel, resort, hospital, or other large facility. Must have working experience in all trades; plumbing, electrical, HVAC, etc. Also, must have a passion to serve and work directly with our guests.
Responsibilities for this Position
- BASIC FUNCTION: The Engineer II will assist guests with maintenance or other requests, identifying and correcting the problem. Responsibilities also include performing various work order tasks and preventative maintenance on equipment.
- Resolves guest's problems and handles all guest requests.
- Identifies problems, initiates work orders, accomplished assigned work orders and does all necessary repairs.
- Performs preventative maintenance and maintains logs in an organized manner.
- Complete the duty rounds checklists, report and correct noted problems.
- Responsible for correct use of office equipment, EMS system and Life Safety Systems, (training provided).
- Must be a citizen of this country or possess a valid work permit.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including rotating shifts, holidays & weekends as needed.
- Must be able to pass a drug test and background check.
- Must adhere to our appearance guidelines which include haircut above the collar and no visible tattoo's.
- Local applicants will be considered first.
- Hands-on experience in HVAC, industrial kitchen and laundry equipment, electrical, plumbing, and general building maintenance in a similar size operation.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Able to lift at least 100 pounds.
- Excellent people skills.
- We provide a substance free environment. Substance testing is mandatory.
- Meet/exceed customer expectations.
- Computer experience required.
- High School degree or equivalent.
$15.00 per hour
varies Full Time
Paid Time Off
14 days per year
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Free Parking
- Matching 401-k
- Educational Assistance
- Company Hotel Travel Discounts
- An Equal Opportunity Employer
- We provide equal opportunity without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, or disability.
- 10 paid holidays a year in addition to the 14 days of Paid Time Off.
- Free meal in our employee cafeteria.
- Free uniform.
Benchmark Hospitality International - 18 months ago