United States-California-San Diego
US Citizenship Required for this Position
Relocation assistance will be available
Software Quality Assurance function assures conformance to contract requirements, NGC policies and procedures, and industry standards:
- Develops, modifies, applies, and maintains plans for software quality operating methods, processes, systems, and procedures.
- Ensures implementation and compliance of software program with company policies, industry standards, program contract requirements, and program documentation through auditing and evaluations
- Reviews software requirements, design, code, change specifications, and formal test results against contractual and program processes through peer reviews and formal reviews to identify issues and remove defects
- Assists programs to uncover root cause, corrective actions, preventive actions, and tracks actions to closure
- Conducts test witnessing verification of dry runs and formal tests across the software programs
- Develops systems and software quality metrics
Bachelors in Computer Science/Software Engineering with 0-1 years of relevant experience. Must have the ability to obtain a DOD clearance required.
Past experience working for a defense organization, preferably in quality control group. Active security clearance a plus
Northrop Grumman Corporation is a leading global security company whose 75,000 employees provide innovative systems, products, and solutions in aerospace, electronics, information systems and technical services to government and commercial customers worldwide.
Northrop Grumman is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce regardless of age. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Northrop Grumman - 14 months ago
Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions in aerospace, electronics,...