GES seeks an entry to mid level Engineer, Geologist or Scientist to assist with Operations and Maintenance (O&M) and fieldwork activities for project sites located in the El Paso, Texas area.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assisting with design calculations, bid packages, and specifications for remedial technologies
- Handling Operation and Maintenance (O&M) of field remediation systems
- Collecting environmental samples and overseeing field investigations
- Completing and monitoring field optimization activities
- Preparing compliance documents and plans
- Managing laboratory data and report preparation
- Performing other related duties as assigned
Our comprehensive benefits include : medical, dental, vision, prescription, 401k, FSA, LTD, STD, New Parent Leave, 529 CollegeBound Fund, Tuition Assistance, Bonus Plan, and more.
- A Bachelor's degree or higher in Engineering (Geological, Chemical, Environmental, Civil, Mechanical), Geology, Environmental Science or related
- 1-4+ years of related experience is required. Previous military experience is a plus.
- Must be detail-oriented, and a team player with great communication, analytical, organizational, and time management skills
- Must have a clean driving record, and be able to drive a company vehicle.
- Drug/Alcohol screening and a Background check are required.
GES is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that strongly values diversity. EOE/AA/M/F/V/D
Apply To This Job
GES Groundwater & Environmental Services, Inc. - 17 months ago