Broadcom's Baseband chipsets and system solutions provide the technology to make smart cell phone call a reality. Providing baseband, PMU, RF system and complete software support to OEMs and system integrators, Broadcom's Baseband chips enable low power cell phone communication and the wireless sharing of data among scores of electronic devices from mobile phones.
As an engineering team member, you will contribute to the design, development and verification of Broadcom's highly successful baseband SOCs.
• Participate in block level architecture design, rtl coding
• Author detailed design documents
• Develop and execute thorough simulation and lab verification plan
• Participate in the emulation platform development and lab debugging
• Participate in synthesis, static timing analysis, DFT
Typically requires BS degree and 12 years of experience or an MS degree and 9 years of experience or a PhD and 6 years of experience
• Excellent knowledge of communication systems and high speed digital circuit design.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills as well as hands-on lab debugging skills.
• Good knowledge of RTL simulation and synthesis.
• In-depth knowledge for design for low power and design for test and design for manufacturing.
• Good knowledge for standard IO interfaces including I2C, SPI, PCM, SDIO, NAND, eMMC, SLIMBus.
• Good knowledge for ARM processor based architecture and bus protocols.
• Good Knowledge in languages relevant to the ASIC development process including Verilog, VHDL, Unix/Perl Scripting, and C.
• Experience with High-level Synthesis in design and verification is a plus.
• Self-motivated, excellent communication skills and ability to excel in a team environment.
Broadcom Corporation - 18 months ago
As a semiconductor supplier for the global wired and wireless communications industry, Broadcom's reach is far and wide. With sales and...