The candidate will be responsible for ASIC design and implementation of various DSP functions associated with current and next generation cellular radio products. The candidate will work within the systems development team and closely with RF engineering team to develop and implement digital and DSP blocks related to radio operation and performance. Some of the job responsibilities are: develop spec documents, design and implement digital and DSP blocks, develop verification platforms, perform simulations, and solve integration and testing problems during the development, characterization, and production stages of the product. Successful candidate must have the ability to communicate with engineers of varying backgrounds: systems, software, digital hardware, RFIC design, verification, and operations. |
• Typically requires a Bachelors degree and 3+ years or a Master degree .
• Extensive experience with RTL programming languages.
• Experience with verification methodologies and tools and advanced complex RTL/C test-bench developments.
• Experience with developing algorithms in C, C++.
• Experience with scripting language such as Perl, Python.
• Good understanding of Matlab/Simulink modeling.
• Experience in the design of DSP ASIC architectures with a good understanding of hardware/firmware partitioning, and multi-clock domain implementations.
• Must have experience with lab testing and characterization of digital sub-systems.
• Candidate must have good communication skills with willingness to interact with various groups within the company.
• Experience with physical design flows, tools, methodologies, and development of timing constraints is a plus.
• Familiarity with flows and tools for co-simulation of RTL and C models is a plus.
• Familiarity with testing and integration of RF and baseband systems in the lab is a plus.
• Experience with implementation of calibration modules for RF/Analog blocks is a plus.
• Familiarity with wireless communications systems and standards (OFDM, TDMA, WCDMA, GSM, HSPA, and LTE) is a plus.
Broadcom Corporation - 18 months ago
A Company of Innovation and Engineering A Community of Talent
As a leading provider of highly integrated semiconductor technology...