- Develop and enhance Broadcom WLAN Linux/Windows applications, libraries, drivers, software features, and SDK.
- Support internal and external stakeholder including direct interaction with customers.
- Full life cycle feature development from requirements through design, implementation and support. Job Requirements - BS with 12+ years or MS with 9+ year of experience
- Proficient with C/C++
- Experience with Linux is a must, RTOS and Windows is a plus
- Strong understanding of system primitive usage like Semaphore, Spinlock, critical section, event, message queue, etc
- Experience with Linux device drivers
- Experience with Window application is a plus
- Familiar with 802.11 wireless protocol
- Familiar with 802.1x authentication protocol
- Familiar with TCP/UDP and bridge/router network protocols
- Familiar with IGMP Multicast protocol
- Experience with video/audio streaming procoles is preferred
- Experience with throughput performance testing and packet sniffering tools
- Efficient problem duplication and strong skills to analyze and solve customer problems
- Documentation, training for both internal & external customers
- Good written/verbal communication skills and a team player
- Willing to learn new technologies and face customer directly
- Willing to work on fast-pace, multitasking and challenging environemnt
Broadcom Corporation - 2 years ago
A Company of Innovation and Engineering A Community of Talent
As a leading provider of highly integrated semiconductor technology...