Join a fast paced develoment team working on exciting leading edge products in the wireless personal area networking. These include standalone BT, GPS radios and highly integrated "combo" radio including BT, FM, GPS, WLAN and other new emerging technologies. Broadcom's products are being used in leading edge cellular, tablets, mobile, PCs, gaming and automotive products.
As a System/RFIC Verification Engineer, responsibilities include:
- Bring-up, debug and optimization, verification, and productization of highly integrated transceivers designed for Bluetooth/FM/GPS applications
- Bring-up the RFIC/PCB and optimize various design parameters such as phase noise, IQ imbalance, power, gain, spurs, noise figure, AGC, filter, and system parameters such as EVM, PER/FER/BER, etc.
- Develop algorithms in LabVIEW and Python to efficiently optimize and verify RFIC and system parameters
- Develop bench test plans
- Perform failure analysis and resolve system malfunctions.
• Minimum BSEE and 9 yrs experience or a MSEE+ 6 yrs work experience or a PhD and 3 yrs experience in RF CMOS design verification and test required
• Excellent debugging and problem solving ability
• Good understanding of RF PCB design
• Excellent communication skills
• Chip and system level understanding of RF issues
• Familiarity with CMOS RFIC design and with firmware usage is desired
• C/C++ and Perl are a plus
Broadcom Corporation - 20 months ago
A Company of Innovation and Engineering A Community of Talent
As a leading provider of highly integrated semiconductor technology...