Lilly is the 10 th largest pharmaceutical company in the world, and has been creating medicines that help improve peoples' quality of life for more than 135 years. Across the globe, we are a leader in investing in research and development and we also invest in our employees – in competitive salaries, training and development, and health.
The pharmaceutical industry is a complex, rapidly changing environment and we are looking for highly capable leaders to help us continue bringing innovation to patients.
If you are interested in being considered for employment at Lilly, we encourage you to review the following opportunity:
The Process Control Engineer provides automation support for manufacturing operations in accordance with appropriate GMP and safety guidelines. This support includes change control implementation, deviation investigation, routine automation computer system support activities, and off hours automation computer system support. The Process Control Engineer also leads non-routine automation computer system support activities, delivers engineering projects to the business, is able to utilize first principles in delivery of these solutions, and can recommend new control strategies for the various chemical processes utilized in manufacturing operations.
• Manufacturing Operations Automation Support
• Provide automation technical support to manufacturing operations for automation control system platforms and/or process information systems (e.g., data historians).
• Provide a high level of data mining and analysis to identify improvements in the manufacturing process.
• Design and implement automation related changes to manufacturing operations
• Lead investigation of automation related deviations.
• Perform system support activities (e.g. system backups, performance monitoring, password maintenance, etc.)
• Provide off hours automation support to operations.
• Perform all work in a manner consistent with Lilly policies, procedures, and standards.
• Ability to work in a safe manner and ensure safety of others.
• Provide engineering solutions to the business
• Automation design and delivery of new process units.
• Provides project management and technical leadership to projects.
• Oversight of specialists and/or contractors assisting in the delivery of automation solutions.
• Utilizes S88 and fundamental engineering principles in the delivery of automation solutions.
• Is responsible for ensuring that life-cycle plans are developed and executed for automation systems.
• Provide recommendations on new control strategies/technologies
• Research and maintain familiarity with various control strategies/technologies
• Research and maintain familiarity with chemical processes utilized in pharmaceutical manufacturing
• Mentor Technicians, Specialists, and Engineers
• Mentor specialists in technical and professional development.
DeviceSpace.com - 19 months ago
Eli Lilly and Company discovers, develops, manufactures and sells products in one business segment, pharmaceutical products. The Company...