Software Engineer For Mobile Applications
As a Software Engineer for Mobile Applications, you will design, develop, and implement native applications on iOS and Android for our state of the art technologies and devices.
Skills You Will Have:
Masimo (NASDAQ: MASI) is a global medical technology company that develops and manufactures innovative noninvasive patient monitoring technologies. We thrive on innovation and have won numerous awards for solving previously “unsolvable” clinical problems. In 2012, we won the Gold Stevie Award for best new health product and were once again named in Forbes Top 100 small public companies in America. We offer a competitive compensation plan with an excellent benefits package including stock options, 401k match, medical, dental, vision and much more!
- Excellent conceptual, analytical, and problem-solving abilities
- Expert level programming experience in Objective-C or Java
- Expertise in mobile application development tools and techniques
- Experience with Xcode or Android SDK
- Experience with Core Data and Core Graphics (iOS)
- Experience supporting multiple devices and screen sizes
- Experience with Socket and/or Bluetooth programming is a plus
- Experience with OpenGL is a plus
- Ability to excel in a fast paced and dynamic work environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or Engineering
We are proud to offer if eligible a highly competitive compensation plan with an excellent benefits package including 3 weeks vacation, stock options, 401k match, medical, dental, vision plans and much more!
Masimo is proud to be an EOE, M/F/D/V, and we value and are committed to Diversity at every level.
***NO AGENCIES PLEASE*** Thank you!
Masimo - 12 months ago
As important as the blood running through your veins is the oxygen it carries. Masimo knows that and makes tools that monitor arterial...