Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Provide technical leadership for assigned aspects of operations
- Working closely with operators, maintenance personnel, team leaders, supply chain, quality, technology, commercial and other engineers
- Ability to facilitate tactical day-to-day functions of the operation in areas of EHS, quality, production and cost
- Focus on resolution of daily issues and on continuous improvements
- Concentrate on EHS performance, equipment performance and reliability, yields, First Pass Quality, execution to schedule, daily production, productivity and supporting key capital projects
- Creativity and effective communication vital to role
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and proven ability to drive change
- You must submit your application for employment through momentive.com to be considered.
- You must be 18 years old or older.
- You must be willing to take a drug test as part of the selection process.
- You must be willing to submit to a background investigation as part of the selection process
- You must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States.
- If currently a Momentive employee, you must have current satisfactory work performance.
GPA – 3.0 out of 4.0
In order to be considered for this position candidates are required to submit an application for employment through momentive.com, be at least 18 years of age, willing to take a drug test and submit to a background investigation as part of the selection process.
Candidates are required to have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States.
If currently a Momentive employee, you must have current satisfactory work performance and in most cases, have been in your current role 18 months.