The PPS DeltaV Intern/Co-op will be responsible for entry level DeltaV configuration and/or instrumentation, as well as control valve setup and calibration. The individual will work in a team environment and must be responsible and accountable to that team. At times, the intern/co-op will work directly with customers and must display a professional attitude and appearance. Accuracy and attention to details are a must.
Duties and Responsibilities
Corporate (Experitec) Responsibilities:
- Accountable and Passionate for customer results – feels ownership for results
- Demonstrates professionalism at all times
- Listens to and acts upon customer input
- Support and promote Experitec/Emerson products, services, personnel and practices at all times
- Maintain high attendance and be prompt daily
- Deliver complete and accurate work on time
- Support project team
- Develop an expert knowledge of DeltaV and associated applications and tools
- Develop expert knowledge of calibration techniques and best practices
- Provide timely and accurate reporting of activities and expenses
Qualifications (Knowledge & Skills)
Education: Engineering Degree or Technical degree in progress
Experience: Computer / Electronic experience
Technical Expertise: Must have one year of post high school education
Additional Required Knowledge: N/A
Additional Preferred Knowledge: N/A
Goals & Measurements of Success
Goals: The candidate should deliver quality solutions on time, grow skills toward advancement within the group and report service hours and expenses by noon every Monday.
Measurements: Evaluation by mentor and group leadership.
Experitec - 9 months ago
Experitec offers a complete range of products and services to meet any process control challenge. For more than 30 years, Experitec formerly...