Postal/Zip Code: 99212
Oldcastle Precast is the leading manufacturer of precast concrete, polymer concrete and plastic products in the United States. our products range from utility vaults, reinforced concrete pipe, catch basins, drainage and septic tanks, to retaining walls, storm shelters, wall panels, concrete barriers, a variety of prestressed concrete products and more. With more than 80 locations nationwide and 3,000 plus employees, Oldcastle Precast is committed to upholding core values of reliability, quality and service in cutting edge ways.
Job Description Summary
Provide engineering assistance for the production of economical, structurally stable precast and prestressed concrete products.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design precast and prestressed concrete products in accordance with current design codes and practices
- Coordinate product design with production and client requirements
- Provide draftspersons with engineering sketches and direction for the completion of erection drawings and piece drawings
- Provide production with engineering assistance for stressing and plant operation as requested
- Provide engineering support to our erection crew or contractor for products produced
- Significant college coursework toward earning a B.S. Degree in Civil Engineering
- Principles of structural engineering, computer literate
What Oldcastle Offers You
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
Oldcastle has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the Oldcastle family. Oldcastle operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the Oldcastle family!
Oldcastle Precast is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
Oldcastle Precast is part of the Oldcastlecareers™ network.
Oldcastle - 10 months ago
Oldcastle is the largest manufacturer of building products and materials in North America with more than 1500 locations and 35,000...