Dewberry has exciting opportunities in our South East offices, for current undergraduate and graduate students, to work as engineering and consulting interns in multi-discipline technical service lines!
Technical Service Lines Include:
- Environmental Engineering
- Geography/GIS Analyst
- Land Development
- MEP Services
- Transportation Engineering
- Water Resources
- Water/Waste Water
Required Skills & Required Experience:
This posting is intended for career fair participants only. If you did not attend the event please apply through our general profile link.
- Must currently be pursuing a BS or MS degree in Civil Engineering or related field
- A minimum of a 3.0 GPA preferred
- Zero to two years of experience.
- Profcient in AutoCAD or Microstation and Microsoft Office (Word, Powerpoint, Access, Excel, Outlook)
- Prior internship experience is desired.
- EIT or ability to pass the FE within the first year of employment with Dewberry
Dewberry is an equal opportunity employer.
At this time, Dewberry will not sponsor a new applicant for work authorization.