Position: Engineering Manager - Data Center Division
Reports to: Division Manager, Data Center Division
Responsible for Engineering Department productivity and quality in meeting the needs of the department's customers.
Essential Job Functions:
- Design of commercial and high tech electrical systems
- Represent CEI at owner/architect/contractor meetings
- Conceptual design for PM & Estimating to facilitate take-off.
- Support Project Manager's in interviews and presentations
- Provide technical resource for PM, Estimating & Engineering personnel
- Oversee Engineering Staff
- Develop system topology and overall system architecture.
1. Short Circuit, Coordination Studies
2. Final Drawing Review
3. Training of Personnel.
4. Performance Reviews
Minimum Job Requirements:
10 years+ as a Professional Engineer
CA registered PE. Other states licenses desired as well.
Experience with designing commerical and high rise residential work.
Experience with AutoCAD, Advanced MS Word & Excel
Great communication and people skills needed
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States. This position is not eligible for sponsorship.
About Cupertino Electric, Inc.
Cupertino Electric, Inc. (CEI) is headquartered in San Jose, Calif. and has provided expert engineering and construction services for a constantly evolving world for more than 57 years. Its Energy Alternatives Division designs, constructs and manages innovative solar and alternative energy solutions. For more information, visit www.cei.com .
Cupertino Electric, Inc. - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard