Product Engineering Manager needed for excellent worldwide manufacturing company!! We are looking for an innovative leader in the product design and development world who will provide strong leadership and cost reduction skills to the corporation. Terrific opportunities for advancement!
- Provides comprehensive leadership, direction, organization and administration for an engineering area guiding the design of company products.
- Responsible for Cooling technology, involving energy, performance, temperature and moisture management on cost, quality and innovation projects
- Drives the design/selection of cabinets, air flow systems, motors, compressors and sealed system components
- Drives the experimental/simulation development of refrigeration, heating and cooling products
- Contributes to short/long term product strategy recommendations
- Establish short/long term area goals/objectives and job performance standards and manages personnel
- Provides a critical link between the department and other process partners such as platform, manufacturing, procurement, marketing, etc.
- Leads, organizes and motivates department personnel including recruitment and development, internal and external department communications, administering performance appraisals and compensation to ensure a productive department.
- Develops and administers the department budget and operational expenses. Leads the embedment of competency tools and concepts for department within modular systems, module sets, and/or C2C processes.
Education and Experience required
- 10+ years of experience in a related field/industry
- Bachelor's Degree, Engineering or related technical degree, M.S. in thermal sciences or related areas desirable
- Working knowledge of product development tools, FMEA and Six-sigma methods
- Practical knowledge of resolving practical experimental development of products
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills with the ability to influence, motivate, mentor resources.
- Ability to solve problems and implement solutions to complex problems with available resources.
- Previous supervisory experience
If your background fits these qualifications, please send your resume DIRECTLY to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please DO NOT apply online as this might delay the process of the receipt of your resume.
We thank all who express interest in this opportunity; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
FPC of Arlington Heights is a national leader in the placement of executives, managers, and professionals.
Confidentiality is always respected. Your resume will never be forwarded to anyone without your permission.
Please visit us on the web at www.fpcarlington.com for more opportunities!