The Cadmus Group is a dynamic, innovative consulting firm looking for focused and dedicated engineers to join our Energy Services team. The Energy Services Group serves public and private clients in the energy field, providing management advice related to energy efficiency and renewable energy programs, detailed program evaluation and feasibility studies, and energy efficiency standard setting.
This is a full or part-time entry-level or limited experience position on a growing team of energy services professionals. Successful team members are engineers with a continuous need to ask questions and uncover the truth about the world around them. Our team completes objective research focused on understanding how energy is consumed or saved by individuals and companies around the country. This position offers individuals the opportunity to contribute to this research, learn, and grow as a professional.
- Be an independent contributor to multiple research and project teams.
- Visit energy efficiency program participants to verify energy efficiency measure installation, collect primary data, and install data logging equipment.
- Analyze collected primary data using Excel or other analytical software, identifying trends, summarizing program events, and identifying causal impacts on program results.
- Document all work and analyses for reporting to clients and research stakeholders.
- Assist with project managers with in office tasks.
- Undergraduate degree in mechanical or electrical engineering or related field.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications, including Word and Excel.
- Willingness to travel domestically (1-2 weeks per month).
- Desire to learn and grow.
- Attention to detail and quality
- 1-3 years of applied experience with building end-use technologies such as lighting and HVAC
- Experience completing models to estimate annual energy consumption.
- Familiarity with SQL, Matlab, R, or other software programs.
- Familiarity with energy monitoring equipment.
- Familiarity with energy sector or utility industry.
This position may be located in Waltham, MA; Portland, OR; Oakland, CA and can be full-time or part-time.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Cadmus, please call Sonia Brightman, Senior Recruiter, at 617-673-7204, or email: Sonia.Brightman@cadmusgroup.com.
Cadmus is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
The Cadmus Group, Inc. - 12 months ago