Geami is looking for an Engineering technician to help in development and testing of new products and new product applications from concept to market. He/She will assist in developing existing and new concepts, while working on initiatives which are key elements to the company strategy. He/She will be responsible for aspects of new and continuous improvement projects relating to product offerings, machines and process development.
Responsibilities / Duties
- Conduct tests according to procedures and oral instructions related to product validation
- 3D drafting/modeling of parts and generation of 2D prints
- Sourcing of parts
- Updating Word, Excel and PowerPoint files as directed
- Help validate product details for final manufacturing purposes.
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and Power Point
- Ability to perform test and record results accurately
- Ability to read 2D technical drawings
- Experience with 3D CAD software (Autodesk Inventor preferred)
- Ability to draw/draft 2D technical drawings from 3D models
- Ability to use measurement equipment such calipers to inspect incoming parts and aid in drawing 3D models
- Basic knowledge of mechanical and electrical components such as
- gears, bearings, bushings, belts and screws
- wire, wire connectors, fuses and power cords
- Flexibility and willingness to accommodate changing priorities on a day to day basis
- Mechanical aptitude
- Experience in a machine shop, fabrication shop or similar is a plus but not required.
Geami - 2 years ago
We are committed to identifying opportunities and providing support to businesses like yours that want to optimize their competitive...