Utilize CAD software to develop and modify drawings.
Develop and generate manufacturing work instructions and procedures.
Design and develop tooling, fixtures, and other manufacturing aids.
Perform other assignments as required.
- Requires CAD experience for drafting activities. Prefer knowledge of AutoCad; Catia; Unigraphics
- Intermediate knowledge of email, Word, Excel, Access, and Internet Explorer.
- People skills-high customer service drive, positive attitude, team player, problem solver.
- Analytical ability - reason, plan, solve problems, establish priorities.
- Good verbal and written communication skills to interact with people at all levels both inside and outside of the company.
- Associates degree in electronic or mechanical technology preferred.
- 0-2 years experience in design or manufacturing support.
Ducommun Incorporated - 6 months ago