Woolpert seeks field Engineering Technicians to travel to our client sites and perfomr the following duties:
1. Installation, inspection and maintenance of communication towers and other elevated structures
2. Working closely with other communication systems installation technicians
3. Ensuring conformance with safety and quality control requirements
4. Maintaining equipment, tools, and vehicles in an operational condition
5. Performing other appropriate responsibilities associated with this positionWill have or be able to obtain following experience/certifications:
1. Prefer 6 or more months climbing experience utilizing fall protection systems
2. Valid driver’s license with driver history meeting company and regulations.
3. Climber & Competent Climber certification from an accredited institution.
4. OSHA Construction 10 Hour Safety Training
5. First Aid and CPR certification
6. Demonstrated ability to read construction drawings & utilize basic hand/power tools
7. Basic use of a laptop computer with Microsoft Office is required
8. Organizational ability and good written & verbal communication skills
Working conditions and physical demands:
• Must be willing to travel 100% of work time from site to site throughout the U.S.
• Must be willing to work overtime and weekends when required (0 % to 20 %)
• Must be in good physical condition with the ability to bend, twist, squat, lift 50 lbs, and pull his/her own body weight, plus equipment weight, up a vertical tower repeatedly for long periods of time
• Must be comfortable climbing & working at heights on towers and other elevated structures