Electronics Design Engineer for Test Systems
As an Electronics Design Engineer for Test Systems, you will architect, design, and develop advanced automated test systems and fixtures.
Skills You Will Have:
Masimo (NASDAQ: MASI) is a global medical technology company that develops and manufactures innovative noninvasive patient monitoring technologies. We thrive on innovation and have won numerous awards for solving previously “unsolvable” clinical problems. In 2013, we won the Zenith award for equipment and service excellence from the American Association of Respiratory Care, Top Innovation Award from EMS World, and were once again named in Forbes Top 100 small public companies in America.
- Excellent conceptual, analytical, and problem-solving abilities
- Expertise in low noise audio frequency analog design
- Expertise in digital logic design
- Expertise in microprocessor design
- Experience with assembly language programming
- Experience with digital signal processing
- Ability to excel in a fast paced and dynamic work environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or Engineering
We offer a competitive compensation plan with an excellent benefits package including stock options, 401k match, medical, dental, vision and much more!
Masimo is an Equal Opportunity Employer, We encourage Minorities, Females, Disabled and Veterans to apply.
***NO AGENCIES PLEASE*** Thank you!
Masimo - 7 months ago
As important as the blood running through your veins is the oxygen it carries. Masimo knows that and makes tools that monitor arterial...