Masimo is growing! We develop innovative medical technologies and noninvasive patient monitoring solutions that solve ‘unsolvable’ problems. Our work makes a measureable difference in the world by saving, extending and improving the lives of people of all ages, in all walks of life. In 2013, we won the Zenith Award for equipment and service excellence from the American Association of Respiratory Care, Top Innovation Award from EMS World, and were once again named in Forbes Top 100 small public companies in America.
Software Engineer For Embedded Devices
As a Software Engineer for Embedded Devices, you will design, develop, and implement embedded components for our state of the art technologies and devices.
Skills You Will Have:
Masimo (NASDAQ: MASI) is a global medical technology company that develops and manufactures innovative noninvasive patient monitoring technologies. We thrive on innovation and have won numerous awards for solving previously “unsolvable” clinical problems. In 2012, we won the Gold Stevie Award for best new health product and were once again named in Forbes Top 100 small public companies in America. We offer a competitive compensation plan with an excellent benefits package including stock options, 401k match, medical, dental, vision and much more!
- Excellent conceptual, analytical, and problem-solving abilities
- Expert level programming experience in C/C++
- Expertise in software development tools and techniques
- Experience with commercial Real-Time Operating Systems (RTOS) is a plus
- Experience with software configuration management
- Proficiency in Windows and embedded systems programming is a plus
- Experience with Digital Signal Processing will be a plus.
- Prior experience in the design and development of medical devices, applications, or consumables will be a plus.
- Ability to excel in a fast paced and dynamic work environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or Engineering
We are proud to offer if eligible a highly competitive compensation plan with an excellent benefits package including 3 weeks vacation, stock options, 401k match, medical, dental, vision plans and much more!
Masimo is an Equal Opportunity Employer, We encourage Minorities, Females, Disabled and Veterans to apply.
***NO AGENCIES PLEASE*** Thank you!