Engineers - Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group
Intel's Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group (NSG) has multiple positions, available at either Boulder, CO or Folsom, CA, in firmware engineering, validation engineering and product development engineering.
If you have an interest in exploring these career opportunities, in a growing environment, solving complex and challenging technological issues, please apply and state your site (Boulder or Folsom) and discipline preference(s).
Since there are multiple openings, candidates with different educational and or experience levels will be considered.
At a minimum, the candidate should possess a Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or Computer Engineering with at least 3 years of post-degree related experience in firmware/software development and/or embedded system/silicon validation, or a Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or Computer Engineering with at least 2 years of post-degree related experience in the same disciplines as listed above. Additional requirements include:
- Strong C, C++ and Python programming experience in embedded environments.
- Knowledge of embedded firmware, real-time operating system (RTOS), and HW/SW interactions.
- Experience in design and implementation of multitasking, event driven firmware using C.
- Experience developing unit tests for code quality validation.
- Good analytical, integration, support, and debugging skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills for interfacing with architecture, validation, manufacturing, and other disciplines.
- Experience architecting and developing production quality software, firmware, drivers and APIs spanning product generations.
- Experience with complex programs and cross functional teams in a matrixed organization.
- Knowledge of firmware development environments including compilers, debuggers, emulators, and toolchains.
Jan 21, 2014
Jan 21, 2015
The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing.
Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Intel - 13 months ago
A lot of companies like to talk about changing the world. But while others are making claims, Intel’s been making history—for...