KLA-Tencor Corporation (NASDAQ: KLAC), a leading provider of process control and yield management solutions, partners with customers around the world to develop state-of-the-art storage, compound semiconductor, photovoltaic, and other related nanoelectronics industries. With a portfolio of industry-standard products and a team of world-class engineers and scientists, the company has created superior solutions for its customers for over 35 years. Headquartered in Milpitas, California, KLA-Tencor has dedicated customer operations and service centers around the world. Additional information may be found at www.kla-tencor.com .
The Customer Group (CG) team is our field based, customer facing organization consisting of Sales, Marketing, Applications, Service, Finance, Human Resources, Facilities & IT. They partner closely with our customers to provide a comprehensive portfolio of products, services, software and expertise, to help them manage yield throughout their fabrication process—from research and development to final volume production. Responsibilities of this group include maintaining strategic client relationships, identifying and closing sales opportunities, ensuring our products meet performance capabilities & expectations, providing critical solutions for improved yield performance, and collecting requirements for future products by understanding customer processes and technology trends. Partnering with our service organization and factory divisions, this diverse and dynamic team helps ensure alignment between customer needs and corporate offering to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Provide customer service support on KLA-Tencor ThinFilm products.
- Work from the KLA-Tencor office in Boise, Idaho
- Maintain Preventive maintenance schedule and execute on all PMs per schedule.
- Respond promptly to system failures
- Assist customer with all system issues
- Assist on system installations
- Assist Tech Support on all onsite system escalations
- Provide first level Applications support
- Focal point for all customer service related issues.
- Create service reports for all service requests utilizing the CRM database.
- Manage individual inventory account.
- Travel to other customer sites for customer service support
- Cross Train on multiple products
- Experience on Semiconductor film measurement equipment preferred.
- BS in engineering or physics (or related areas).
- 5 years field service or equipment related experience on Semiconductor capital equipment.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Strong customer service skills
- Team performer and willing to travel
- Must maintain excellent working relationship with customers, customer support engineers, applications engineers, technical support and sales team.
Bachelor's Level Degree with at least 2 years of customer support experience on Semiconductor capital equipment.
Equal Employment Opportunity
KLA-Tencor is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
KLA-Tencor - 9 months ago
KLA-Tencor is hard-core when it comes to hunting down chip flaws. One of the world's largest makers of process control equipment for...