KLA-Tencor Corporation, a leading provider of process control and yield management solutions, partners with customers around the world to develop state-of-the-art inspection and metrology technologies. These technologies serve the semiconductor, data storage, LED, and other related nanoelectronics industries. With a portfolio of industry-standard products and a team of world-class engineers and scientists, the company has created superior solutions for its customers for more than 35 years. Headquartered in Milpitas, Calif., KLA-Tencor has dedicated customer operations and service centers around the world. Additional information may be found at www.kla-tencor.com .
KLA-Tencor has manufacturing sites across the globe, including Belgium, China, Germany, Israel, Singapore and Milpitas (CA). The Global Operations (GOPS) team, comprised of Manufacturing, Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing Engineering, Installation, and Quality, is responsible for manufacturing our leading-edge technology. We partner with our world-wide supply base and our design engineering teams to bring new products to market. The GOPS team is continuously working to build our products Better, Faster, Cheaper.
The Systems Manufacturing Engineer will work on problems of diverse scope and be expected to drive investigations to root cause and develop and implement effective corrective actions. The position requires a working knowledge of design and manufacturing methods, procedures and cost reduction techniques. Responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining manufacturing methods and processes in the assembly and test of systems. Must be able to develop the required documentation to support processes and provide training to technicians. Must be able to effectively implement changes through the organization’s engineering change process. Interfaces with hardware, software and applications engineering in coordinating and effecting the release of new products. Provides technical support to operations and field through expert knowledge of system and effective and timely communications.
- Bachelors degree required in Engineering or Sciences.
- Semiconductor industry experience is required.
- Required 2 years hands-on design or manufacturing experience with KLA-Tencor reticle inspection equipment - preferably 6xx platform.
- Expertise in C++, Labview and visual basic programming required
- Experience with optical alignment, calibration and test
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to operate in a collaborative work environment as a team player.
- Experience with ECO and formal documentation processes (generating procedures and technical reports) is a plus.
- Must be self-motivated and a methodical problem-solver. Must be able to set priorities appropriate to a variety of situations and be able to achieve quality results.
- Experience with statistical process control and other data analysis methods.
- Must be willing to travel.
Bachelor's Level Degree with at least 1 years of experience. OR Master's Level Degree
Equal Employment Opportunity
KLA-Tencor is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
KLA-Tencor - 16 months ago
KLA-Tencor is hard-core when it comes to hunting down chip flaws. One of the world's largest makers of process control equipment for...