KLA-Tencor Corporation, a leading provider of process control and yield management solutions, partners with customers around the world to develop state-of-the-art inspection and metrology technologies. These technologies serve the semiconductor, data storage, LED, and other related nanoelectronics industries. With a portfolio of industry-standard products and a team of world-class engineers and scientists, the company has created superior solutions for its customers for more than 35 years. Headquartered in Milpitas, Calif., KLA-Tencor has dedicated customer operations and service centers around the world. Additional information may be found at www.kla-tencor.com .
Corporate Platform Group(CPG) is responsible for delivering best in class automation solutions to KLA-Tencor
- Develop systems engineering knowledge, solutions, and improvements of complex leading edge wafer handling system.
- Own system architecture, design and interface issues
- Assess products and components with respect to design for reliability, stability, serviceability and key performance metrics - Influence designers and designs to include features that will optimize performance, manufacturability, maintainability, diagnostics, cycle time, COGS, quality and reliability, - Develop test procedures and reports to evaluate new and existing products. - Partner with key suppliers to develop in depth knowledge of products and services and drive continuous improvement efforts. - Act as a conduit between development engineering and internal and external customers to identify issues, drive solutions, as well as integrate new products - Travel as required to customers to support new product introductions and solve critical issues.
- MS in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- 3+ years of engineering experience - Strong analytical and communication (written and verbal) skills - Strong troubleshooting skills - Ability to work in a cross functional and global environment - Ability to travel < 25%
Equal Employment Opportunity
- BS in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- 5+ years of engineering experience - Strong analytical and communication (written and verbal) skills - Strong troubleshooting skills - Ability to work in a cross functional and global environment - Ability to travel < 25%
KLA-Tencor is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
KLA-Tencor is hard-core when it comes to hunting down chip flaws. One of the world's largest makers of process control equipment for...