KLA-Tencor Corporation, a leading provider of process control and yield management solutions, partners with customers around the world to develop state-of-the-art inspection and metrology technologies. These technologies serve the semiconductor, data storage, LED, and other related nanoelectronics industries. With a portfolio of industry-standard products and a team of world-class engineers and scientists, the company has created superior solutions for its customers for more than 35 years. Headquartered in Milpitas, Calif., KLA-Tencor has dedicated customer operations and service centers around the world. Additional information may be found at www.kla-tencor.com .
1. electron beam system development for semicodcutor wafer review and inspection
2. electron optical column and electron source design, integration and characterization
3. system calibration feature development and trouble shooting
4. system level integration and characterization
5. Data analysis
6. team work with multiple functional groups and some leadership
1. Doctorate (Academic) in physics, electrical engineering and material science with at least 5 years of experience.
2. Strong hand-on experience and modeling skill on electron beam or ion beam technology
3. Good knowledge and epxerience on vacuum and high voltage
4. Good knowledge and understanding on physics of charge particle related
5. Strong data analysis skill and capability of drawing clear conlcusion from complicated data set
6. Experience on in-depth SEM image analysis is big plus
7. Experience on design, integration of hgih-sensitivity semiconductor testing equipment is big plus
1. Doctorate (Academic) in physics, electrical engineering and material science with at least 2 years of experience.
2. Basic knowledge of electron beam or ion beam or other charged particles
3. Some experience on designing and characterizing relatively sophysiticated system
4. Good data analysis skill
5. Good communication skill
Equal Employment Opportunity
KLA-Tencor is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
KLA-Tencor - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard
KLA-Tencor is hard-core when it comes to hunting down chip flaws. One of the world's largest makers of process control equipment for...