Enrollment Coordinato r – Boston, MA
The Enrollment Coordinator is part of the leadership team whose primary responsibilities involve facilitating enrollment services and marketing to proactively develop, support, deliver and achieve enrollment goals for all campus childcare centers. Must keep centers at appropriate enrollment levels by working with all site directors to accurately project openings and internal transition needs. Will carefully manage a lengthy waiting list using a complex enrollment priority system. Will strive to meet the needs of a diverse population, by providing excellent customer service and effectively managing expectations. Maintains confidentiality regarding center business while interacting professionally with visitors, parents/guardians.
Major Functions and Responsibilities:
- Customer Service and Communications.
- Serve as primary contact and information resource for prospective and enrolled families; will maintain knowledge of relevant internal and community services for referral purposes; will work closely with Center to represent child care and work-life benefits and services.
- Administer complex waiting list, managing expectations and provide clear communication to families while supporting a highly transparent process.
- Communicate with prospective families in a timely manner and assist through all phases of the enrollment cycle.
- Create individualized letters to prospective families and send out enrollment packages .
- Plan, organize and carry out marketing activities to promote enrollment
- Meet and greet all visitors to the center and present a professional and positive image in all interactions.
- Maintain all center operational materials and ensure accurate documentation.
- Records Management and Business Administration.
- Continuously maintain appropriate enrollment levels at each campus center while managing the transitions of enrolled children to minimize loss.
- Assist parents/guardians in clarification of the center’s Parent Enrollment Agreement and policies and escalate as needed.
- Manage enrollment packages specific to each center on campus
- Update all family enrollment files including computer and paper records in accordance with state and local regulatory agencies
- Make regular bank deposits, process tuition refund requests, as needed
- Handle all billing details including tuition payments, billing adjustments and accounts receivable
- Respond to billing and tuition inquiries
- Collect and account for all monies for deposits and monthly tuitions and maintain accurate accounting records
- Perform month end closing and reporting
- Assist in the development, preparation and tracking of statistical and trend analysis reports as requested by clients.
- Update weekly enrollment statistics and Full-Time Equivalent (FTE) schedules; Report weekly to home office and client.
- Administer scholarship program for graduate students and fellows; determine eligibility, calculate awards, prepare monthly reports for payroll and respond to inquiries.
- Work closely with the office to support faculty recruitment and retention through enrollment.
About AVID Technical Resources:
- Associates Degree in Business, related field or Early Childhood Education degree preferred
- Computer proficiency including email applications, calendar functions, Word, Excel and FileMaker
- Experience with analytical report generation.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to offer superior customer service
- Strong organizational skills and an ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality is essential
- Professional demeanor and effective communicator, able to foster healthy communication with all levels of the organization including parents, children, staff, teachers and client community.
- Strong work ethic, character and personal integrity, and ability to work with the utmost professionalism, discretion and confidentiality.
AVID (Applications, Voice, Internet, Data) Technical Resources is a contract and permanent IT recruiting company. Headquartered in Boston, AVID specializes in placing information technology professionals with either an Infrastructure Support or Applications Development background.
Since our inception in 2003, AVID has grown to be among the leading IT recruiting companies Boston. This explosive growth has led to a number of awards and recognition . Inc. Magazine recently listed AVID on their exclusive Inc. 500/5000 Fastest Growing Privately-Held Companies in the US. AVID was named one of the Leading IT Staffing Agencies in the Northeast by Forbes Magazine and the Boston Business Journal ranked AVID Technical Resources the 7th Fastest Growing Privately-held Company in Massachusetts.
Contact one of our IT recruiters Boston today: www.avidtr.com .