If you enjoy working with seniors and others on Medicare, this full-time or seasonal job (October 1st through January 1st) is for you. Our Medicare Advantage health plan is contracted with local hospitals and doctors to provide services to those on Medicare. Additional benefits may include dental, vision or eyeglasses, hearing aids, a medical alert system and over-the-counter non-prescription drugs. Some plans have no monthly premium. Your job is to explain health plan options to area Medicare beneficiaries. Full training and appointments are preset. Local area travel expenses are reimbursed. The pay can be great, so don’t assume anything. A state health insurance license will be needed (three-day school plus test).
Position reports to: Sales Leader
FLSA Status: Exempt
Pay Basis: Commission only
Classification: Full-time and Seasonal (October through December)
Supervises Others: No
Number of Positions: Multiple
Location of Position(s): Various
POSITION DESCRIPTION, DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Enrollment of eligible Medicare beneficiaries in Windsor’s Medicare Advantage Plans, within assigned regions, in accordance with applicable Centers for Medicare and Medicare Services (CMS) and State guidelines and standards.
- Conduct individual meetings, small group presentations and attend scheduled community events.
- Track and retrieve company assigned appointments & self-generated leads using Salesforce.com.
- Two-year associate/technical degree. Bachelor’s Degree or experience with in-home sales preferred.
- Experience working with the senior population is preferred.
- State health insurance license is required.
- Must have reliable transportation, current automobile insurance, a current state-issued driver’s license.
- Must be self-motivated and have excellent verbal communication skills.
- Must enjoy fast-paced environment with strict demands, and be able to work independently with little direct supervision.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and a background check (MVR, education, employment history, etc.)
Sterling Life Insurance Company - 2 years ago