POSITION SUMMARY: |
This position is responsible for assisting the enrollment team and the adult program in general by ensuring that all incoming leads are assisted immediately. This position is responsible for qualifying new leads, answering specific questions, prompt callback and transfer of calls to an Enrollment Representative.
***This is a full-time temp to perm position.***
- Performs student recruitment activities by qualifying potential students, conducting telephone follow up to answer routine inquiries, schedule meetings and appointments, and other related information. This also includes providing assistance to the Enrollment Representative.
- Follow up with prospects in a timely manner by telephone or e mail, following specific strategy
- Answers basic questions regarding program and degree details
- Directs inquiries to the proper contact
- Ensures all Enrollment Representatives are assigned all qualified prospects as soon as they are received
- Disseminates information accurately to the appropriate person/s
- Performs clerical and administrative functions as needed including data entry, file management, and preparation of correspondence to support enrollment efforts
- Performs other duties as assigned or evident
- Associates degree Required, Bachelors degree preferred; or currently enrolled in a degree program
- Customer service in a call center experience preferred.
- Must have the ability to follow oral and written directions as they relate to the functions listed above.
- Must be detail focused
- Ability to prioritize many tasks accurately and in a timely manner
- Must be self-directed and able to take on additional responsibilities as required.
- Must have outstanding oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills to assist internal and external customers with inquiries, schedule meetings and appointments, as well as, provide assistance
- Well versed in Microsoft Office and comfortable with computer usage and a multi-line phone system
- Possess ability to impart information to prospects regarding program offerings, admission requirements, graduation requirements, related university processes, and general university services as described above
CareerBuilder - 17 months ago