Organization: Enterprise/Marketing & Communications
Marketing & Communications
to help build the Accenture brand in the marketplace, drive sales, support recruitment and enhance employee engagement. All Marketing & Communications activities are aligned with the Accenture business strategy and help drive profitable revenue growth.
Marketing & Communications
is responsible for global brand management and advertising; global events and sponsorships; internal communications; marketing research; media and industry analyst relations; corporate and financial communications; Internet marketing; recruitment marketing; client-centric marketing; and industry, service line and geographic marketing campaigns.
The HR Internal Communications Manager will direct global integrated internal communications programs supporting our highest priority global strategic talent initiatives.
This job requires a flexible, innovative team player who has solid communications leadership experience, the skills and experience to direct the development and execution of a global communications strategy, and the ability to quickly establish rapport and trust with senior Accenture leaders and program teams.
A heavy emphasis is placed on collaboration skills and the ability to successfully establish credibility in the role of advisor.
- Develop, manage and execute global Human Resources internal communications programs to help achieve business results, ensure adherence with Accenture policy and increase employee engagement.
- Manage the full spectrum of activities associated with global programs: develop communication strategies and plans; gain sponsor approval; provide writing, editing and execution support; assess, measure and evaluate effectiveness.
- Help plan and execute communications in support of our HR strategic programs.
- Help plan and execute Chief HR Officer and HR COO executive communications.
- Manage internal communication vehicles targeted to all HR professionals, including HR Ready Remix postcard and the HR collaboration website.
- Provide communications counsel and establish credibility in the role of advisor to senior leadership and program/initiative teams, including members of our senior leadership teams.
- Ensure that plans and messages are aligned with Accenture business strategy, reinforce brand positioning and are delivered effectively to internal audiences.
- Develop budget and resource plans to enable achievement of objectives.
- Handle highly-confidential information communications discreetly.
- Serve as liaison between HR Internal Communications and other areas within Marketing & Communications to ensure integration and sharing of best practices.
Minimum 10 years of internal communications experience
Bachelor's degree or higher in Marketing, Business, Communications or related field
. Proven Communication planning and management skills.
- Flexible, innovative team player who has solid communications leadership experience, the skills and experience to direct the development and execution of a global communications strategy.
- Proven global expertise and perspective; executive level presence and influence.
Professional Skill Requirements:
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
- Exceptionally strong teaming and collaboration skills.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with electronic communications mediums a plus.
- Strong organizational and project management skills, with ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent negotiation, influence, mediation and conflict management skills.
- Able to work effectively across functional and geographic groups.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require, now or in the future, sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accenture - 16 months ago
For Accenture, the accent is on helping businesses improve their performance. The world's largest consulting firm, Accenture offers a...