If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
workforce is the engine that powers Accenture, enabling us to provide the capabilities and expertise that clients demand to help them become high-performance businesses. As our internal workforce, they continually build shareholder value by: efficiently managing and supporting all activities across our business, protecting the assets and reputation of Accenture, ensuring that we have the people and technology needed to execute our business strategy, developing and increasing awareness of our brand, and providing a range of skills to support our client teams, outsourcing units and other businesses.
The people in our
workforce play a leading role in our strategic and operational programs, acting as the agents of change within Accenture itself. They work in a wide range of functional areas including: human resources, marketing and communications, finance, legal, IT, facilities and services, research, business operations and sales development, and must continually evolve to meet the ever-changing demands of the marketplace to achieve higher performance both for ourselves and our clients.
provides support for Accenture's clients and engagement teams based at the project or the client site. The Project Administrator job varies based on the functional requirements of the engagement. This job has general administrative responsibilities, but may also require a focus on a particular area, such as finance or human resources administration. The Project Administrator may provide support to all people at the project, as determined by the engagement Lead. This role is fully chargeable to the client/project.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Acting as point of contact for resource enablement by maintaining and distributing project details; assisting with project orientation information; roll on/off procedures for project staff; maintenance of account distribution lists; creation and maintenance of on/off boarding materials.
• Providing administrative assistance for project team such as workspace issues, equipment, facilities issues, supplies, IT accounts, VPN tokens, wireless access, badge requests, facility access and shipping/mailing.
• Assist with the preparation of account level correspondence, report generation, data entry, and presentations.
• Handling travel and accommodation arrangements (including leases for housing and cars) and preparing travel itineraries for Program Leadership on the engagement
• Assist the Program Leadership with meeting management to include the following activities: scheduling, calendar management, meeting logistics, preparation of meeting materials
• Assist with SharePoint management and document retention to include activities such as; data entry, document upload and organization, provisioning, archiving
• Assist Commercial and Leadership team with execution of defined people programs such as GPTW and training.
• Assist Leadership team with execution of communication plan to include account town halls, executive messaging, and other related items.
• 3+ years of administrative/office support experience
• 3+ years of experience working with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access
• High School Degree or equivalent
OR 3+ years of Military personnel administration experience, for example, Army MOS 42A or 75B, Marine MOS 0193, Air Force personnel apprentice and other such military equivalents
• Knowledge of project support and coordination, including Sharepoint
• Extensive research and analysis capabilities within a particular, or multiple functions, based upon client support needs.
• Additional considerations such as commuting, working in client culture, proactive communication with in-office peers and handling the uncertainty of the next project assignment
• Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable
• Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
• Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills; ability to be resourceful
• Able to work well within different organizational cultures
• Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
• Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Ability to manage a wide range of tasks with varying deadlines
• Must display professionalism and confidence
• Excellent customer service skills
• Strong negotiation, influence, mediation and conflict management skills
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require, now or in the future, sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Accenture - 2 years ago
For Accenture, the accent is on helping businesses improve their performance. The world's largest consulting firm, Accenture offers a...