Rimini Street delivers proven exceptional value in third-party support for enterprise software. The innovative, ultra-responsive support program allows Oracle and SAP licensees to save at least 50 percent in annual support fees, and to receive premium services that are not part of standard vendor support.
Hundreds of global, Fortune 500, mid-market, and public sector organizations from virtually all industries depend on Rimini Street as their trusted, expert, independent provider of support, so they can apply more of their IT budgets to strategic business enterprise software initiatives.
The Enterprise Account Manager will be responsible for helping Rimini Street clients drive the most value from their existing Oracle or SAP solutions by representing the client’s business goals across Rimini Street lines of business and geographies. This position will play a key role in the development and delivery of programs that drive overall value and satisfaction for Rimini Street clients.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Build and maintain proactive business relationships with clients
- Single point of accountability, for non technical issues, for each Rimini Street client to provide improved coordination of all Rimini Street resources from onboarding through entire ongoing customer lifecycle relationship
- Lead for Rimini Street team execution providing an improved alignment with the client’s business goals and to help client’s drive the most value from their current Oracle or SAP solutions.
- Promotes client satisfaction through regular client interactions to build loyalty, ensure renewals, and expand the Rimini Street support footprint within the client account.
- Developing executive contacts with customers
- Creates account plans, retention strategies, and conducts regular reviews with assigned clients to secure current client intelligence. Maintains accurate client information on internal systems.
- Secures client reference ability and drives client participation in select marketing programs and events.
- Bachelor degree required.
- Knowledge of the software support market with 10 or more years in high tech client relationship management, business development/strategy, and/or sales. Specific experience with SAP solutions is required.
- Application implementation and/or upgrade software experience with SAP applications.
- Has a proven track record, in helping clients leverage their IT solutions to meet business goals.
- Has proven record of accomplishment in conceiving and delivering new client loyalty strategies and programs that have a significant impact on client retention.
- Has developed successful C-level relationships by providing strategic guidance and direction to past clients on upgrade, migration, and implementation projects.
- Has driven high client satisfaction rates with their client engagement and personal communication strategies.
- Has increased client preference, client footprint, and lifetime value for said vendor.
- Has experience in software support and helping to drive support renewals.
- Knowledge of SAP support programs and implementation/upgrade fundamentals is essential.
- Demonstrated ability to provide customer service to a large number of client accounts.
- Ability to analyze customer technology strategy to identify potential risks and develop mitigation strategies.
- Working knowledge of SAP and SAP software support infrastructure.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills and ability to develop and present to client executive level leadership and key client stakeholders is required.
Rimini Street is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Experience in enterprise client management, services sales, business development, ERP support, or software services strategy preferred.
- Complex project management experience for multi-product, multi-country solutions.
- Working knowledge of SAAS and Cloud computing.
Rimini Street - 30+ days ago
Launched in 2005 by CEO and President Seth A. Ravin, Rimini Street is the leading third-party provider of enterprise software support servic...