Citizant is one of the Capital area’s fastest-growing providers of business and technical solutions — Enterprise Architecture, Information Quality, Application Development, and Program Management — to civilian and military government organizations. We hire only smart, passionate, and committed “A Players” and support them with mature processes and extensive training. The result is consistent, measurable performance and exceptional service as we strive to create a better future for our associates and our fellow citizens.
Citizant is looking for strong EA candidates to provide Enterprise Architecture (EA) expertise to a Federal governmental agency, working with the Department's Chief Architect and staff as well as the business stakeholders. Segment Architecture development; Future State Vision and Transition Strategy Plan development to support Governance facilitation
- Performs as an EA team lead in providing guidance, expertise, and direction for team members
- Working with the Program Manager, serves as EA Subject Matter Expert associated with content, processes, and procedures.
- Performs modeling and analysis: applies experience of business modeling techniques (macro and micro level), and impact analysis to help organization understand and manage their enterprise architecture, analyse their business processes, and propose alternative solutions for consideration;
- Defines enterprise architectures in accordance with OMB specifications using modeling tools.
- Analyze business, information and technical requirements to develop 'as-is' and target enterprise architectures. This includes models, business rules and descriptions.
- Assist in conducting interviews and facilitating meetings with key business and technical owners to understand current environment and derived requirements for target state.
- Develop segment architectures; future state vision, transition strategy plans, and support Governance facilitation . Help establish business performance metrics and measures to ensure modernization efforts support key business objectives.
- Perform gap analysis and develop transition and sequencing plans to guide modernization initiatives from current state to target architecture.
- 4+ years modeling experience, including at least 2 years of experience in Enterprise Architecture.
- Experience in defining EA in accordance with OMB specifications using modeling tools.
- Experienced in translating business strategies, across several business units, into effective solutions.
- Experience with Microsoft Office 2007, Exchange 2007, and MS Project 2007.
- Analyze business, information and technical requirements to develop 'as-is' and target enterprise architectures.
- Experience or Knowledge of EA software tools (i.e. IBM System Architect,Troux Metaverse).
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related Technical field.
- Excellent knowledge of FEA architecture approaches and various System/Software Development Lifecycles.
- Understanding of enterprise-level business functions, processes, and solutions in health care environment.
- Good understanding of design patterns and their application at all levels (conceptual, logical and physical
- Strong knowledge of the Federal Government contracting environment.
- Independent with strong initiative, but also an enthusiastic team player.
- Proven track record of meeting project deadlines, delivering high-quality consulting services, building client relationships and developing follow-on and new business.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Enterprise Architecture certification.
- Applicant selected will be subject to a security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements to obtain and maintain a security clearance.
Citizant strives to be an employer of choice in the Washington metropolitan area. Citizant associates accept challenging and rewarding work and in return receive excellent compensation and benefits, as well as the opportunity for personal and professional development. Citizant is an equal-opportunity employer.