Citizant is one of the Capital area’s fastest-growing providers of business and technical solutions — Enterprise Architecture, Information Quality, Application Development, and Program Management — to civilian and military government organizations. We hire only smart, passionate, and committed professionals and support them with mature processes and extensive training. The result is consistent, measurable performance and exceptional service as we strive to create a better future for our associates and our fellow citizens.
- Responsible for maintaining the Enterprise Architecture repository of a large Federal agency.
- Imports and exports data to and from EA tools, other enterprise management tools, and common desktop tools, facilitating manual batch imports and exports as well as scripting and simple automation techniques.
- Develops reports using common reporting tools, linking visual diagrams to data stores - especially BPMN, and generating visual diagrams from data sets.
- Maintains configuration setting on EA Toolset and provides updates and customizations at the tool and database level.
- Broad knowledge of IT systems, and how they fit in enterprise or segment level architectures.
- Demonstrable experience importing and exporting data to and from EA Tools.
- Experience with database development and management.
- Experience developing reports in common reporting tools.
- Experience with creating/generating visual diagrams from data sets.
- Demonstrates extensive practical experience and applied knowledge in EA development practices, core principles and best practices in accordance with OMB guidance.
- Experience with Microsoft Office 2007, Exchange 2007, and MS Project 2007.
- Experience with Troux Metaverse.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or a related Technical field.
- Enterprise Architecture certification.
- Knowledge of FEA architecture approaches and various System/Software Development Life-cycles.
- Good understanding of design patterns and their application at all levels (conceptual, logical and physical).
- Proven track record of meeting project deadlines and delivering high-quality consulting services.
- Knowledge of other EA software tools (e.g. IBM System Architect).
- Understanding of enterprise-level business functions, processes, and solutions in health care environment.
- Independent with strong initiative, but also an enthusiastic team player.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Applicant selected will be subject to a security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements to obtain and maintain a security clearance.
Citizant strives to be an employer of choice in the Washington metropolitan area. Citizant associates accept challenging and rewarding work and in return receive excellent compensation and benefits, as well as the opportunity for personal and professional development. Citizant is an equal-opportunity employer.
Citizant designs and delivers smarter, leaner business and IT transformation solutions to the U.S. government, with a focus on Treasury,...