Founded in 1999, salesforce.com is the enterprise cloud computing company that is leading customers in their transformation to become social enterprises. Social enterprises are able to connect with customers, partners and employees in entirely new ways. Based on salesforce.com's real-time, multitenant architecture, the company's platform and application services give customers the tools to create a true social front office and revolutionize the way they sell, service, market, collaborate, work, and innovate. With more than 9,000 employees, the first enterprise cloud computing company to exceed $2.5B in annual revenue run rate, and more than 100,000 customers worldwide, we are proud to contribute to the success of companies of all sizes and industries, around the globe. We're also one of the "Best Places to Work" (FORTUNE). If you're passionate about innovation, come help revolutionize how companies collaborate and communicate with customers.
The Marketing Cloud is not only about technology, it's about changing the customer experience—making it personal, and really relevant, fast. The Marketing Cloud unites the capabilities of Buddy Media, the world's #1 social marketing solution, with the world's #1 social listening platform, Radian6. In line with explosive growth we are looking for an
Enterprise Business Representative
to join this journey and make a meaningful impact in helping Clients get connected to their customers in a whole new way.
Role: Enterprise Business Representative
Enterprise Business Representatives (EBRs) are strategic outbound prospecting resources vital to the Account Executive sales team to build sales pipeline and close revenue.
EBRs are also the "people pipeline" for hiring Account Executives and are considered "AEs in Training."
EBRs all work inside, and work very closely with their direct manager and their account teams.
Our most successful EBRs do a great job of managing their time and business to effectively prospect each day. Our success in driving business with customers new to Salesforce.com is just one more reason EBRs are a critical part of the overall Salesforce.com growth story.
1. The Enterprise Business Representative (EBR) is a critical member of a 7-10 person team reporting to a Manager, and more broadly part of a global team of 150 EBRs.
2. This role works closely with each of these AEs to understand the priorities overall, but also account-specific strategies that you will apply to your day to day activities.
3. The EBR will have 3-4 assigned Account Executives that each own a territory with customers, and prospects.
4. EBRs balance their time between day-to-day outbound prospecting, social media analysis, learning new products, educating the market, and being creative to find new interest.
5. EBRs spend 75% of their time working on new business and 25% of their time finding opportunities for new clouds and departments in our existing customers
1. Drive to be #1 with strong internal motivation, and enjoy collaborating and competing with a team
2. 2-4 years of corporate work experience
3. Strong business acumen and organizational skills
4. Ability to learn fast and enjoy a fast pace
5. Strong sense of urgency
6. Experience prospecting to gain new business revenue
7. Track record of success
8. Highest degree obtained (university strongly preferred)
1. Interest and knowledge of social media marketing
2. Work experience in the technology industry
3. Have used a formal CRM system before
4. Trained on a proven sales methodology
5. Ability to close revenue
6. Leadership skills & enjoys mentoring
Radian6 - 11 months ago