Offering Manager for all ISVs Internal (ABS) and external requires us to develop a set of services that enable the SaaS providers. The OM role has to drive the Service Specification, Business Specification, Service Planning, Service Costing, Service Pricing, Service Operation Design, Service Solutioning Guides, Service GTM documents
• Works with senior team members to maintain relationships with specific individuals in the business or function. Uses specific business knowledge and expertise to support effective Information Technology (IT) engagement.
• Understands and implements IT decisions.
• Acts as a liaison to the business, function, or geographic organization during an IT implementation project.
• Communicates IT standards to the business, function, and geographies.
• Ensures that their business, function, and geography “customers” are included in regular project communications.
• Follows defined processes. Works with specific assigned businesses, functions, or geographies on focused solutions. At the direction of others, participates in key enterprise projects.
Education and Experience Required:
Typically a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 0 – 2 years of related experience.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
Strong written and verbal skills. Experience working in business. Experience participating in Information Technology (IT) projects. Experience in following defined processes.
medITjobs.com - 8 months ago