We are currently seeking an Enterprise Database Operations Manager .
This position calls for an individual with passion and proven track record for leading responsible marketing information management in a complex ecosystem. The successful candidate will manage database-driven marketing initiatives that require end-to-end support of the data flow between marketing programs and database partners. This individual will enable database-marketing insights to inform marketing strategies, program execution, and reporting. In addition, this individual will drive the development of tools, processes, and frameworks to ensure operational compliance and efficiency throughout the marketing community for applicable privacy and data security laws.
Functional Area Skills/Knowledge:
- Ensure synchronization across various platforms for contact management, privacy, data exchanges (Eloqua, marketing database, Salesforce, etc.)
- Participate in MDM/enterprise hierarchy management solutions
- Ability to work well with cross-functional teams, gather/synthesize/reconcile business requirements, gain consensus, and then interpret into plans/logic for technical teams to implement
- Ability to holistically look at all systems, analyze database related issues (data capture, flow, storage), troubleshoot, and recommend/resolve processes for increased effectiveness and efficiencies.
- Partner with teams across the organization to provide best practices in data collection and database design to ensure that information can flow consistently across a number of systems.
- Ability to make educated recommendations on system changes/improvements based on sales or marketing objectives.
- Organizes, conducts & attends meetings with stakeholders to create project plans with clear objectives & manage prioritization to ensure deadlines are met.
- Ability to synthesize, understand and communicate complex business issues and implications from a variety of perspectives (customers, employees and shareholders)
- Analytical/problem solving skills - use logic and creative "out of the box" thinking to solve complex problems
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects, as well as the ability to appropriately set & manage expectations
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of database marketing practices, data collection methodologies and database design to support marketing
- Excellent communication and analytical skills with the ability to exercise independent judgment is required
- Proven track record of developing business processes, procedures, and documentations with regards to direct marketing & database management
** PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A W-2 CONTRACT POSITION.**
- Experience managing enterprise data to support direct sales and indirect channel marketing; enablement of data exchanges would be a plus
- Expertise in managing commercial and government data is required; education data experience is a plus
- Experience with data integration & synchronization with marketing technologies (Eloqua, Marketo, Salesforce, etc.)
- Able to communicate up and down the organization
- Expertise in technical program management and cross-functional project management, including implementation and management of processes and systems with broad change management impact.
- Experience with Business Objects, Hadoop, Hive, cloud computing are a plus
- 7-10 years experience in Database Marketing, Marketing Automation, Marketing Technologies/systems or Marketing Operations
Talent Merchants - 11 months ago