A bit about us: |
Cervello is a Boston, New York, and Dallas based services firm built on the premise of making decisions easier for our clients. Our clients have complex problems, and we provide simple, yet elegant solutions that let them get back to focusing on the important stuff –their business. We are thought leaders in this space, but we continuously fight the urge to take ourselves too seriously.
What we need:
What once was a start-up is now a fast growing business. We need to add more talent to our roster in support of our short and long-term goals. We are a professional services company, so our people are our product. Great people means great product. We have lots of exciting work, so we need exceptional people to deliver breakthrough client results and help shape our company’s future.
Why work here:
You can be a key part of this fast growing team of (arguably) smart and (definitely) passionate people who strive continuously to build a great place to work with, and work for. You’ll have the opportunity to work in one of the fastest growing fields in technology, where every day is different, and the work is anything but boring. Along with client work, we’ll ask you to participate in the company building process in pretty much every way imaginable.
We think you might be one of these people:
The one Financial Analyst that understands your company’s data, but you’re getting bored.
- Everyone comes to you to “run your query” or “get the data.”
- You referee the interactions between IT and Finance.
- If Excel were a sport, you’d be an All-American.
A standout Business Analyst looking to take your skills to the masses
A Consultant or Developer of Performance Management Software such as, Host Analytics, Oracle Hyperion Enterprise Performance Management, SAP BPC, IBM TM1, or something you can convince us is analogous.
- You translate complex requirements into buildable specs with one hand behind your back.
- Your Visio diagrams are so beautiful that you print them on canvas.
- You’re a proper Business Analyst – this is an actual position that you hold, not a skill on your resume.
- We need proper developers, so we’re going to ask you the tough questions. Come prepared.
- You’ll need to show that you’re more than just a coder, so bring your personality as well.
- We need contributions above and beyond “the work” – this is not a contracting gig.
If you are “what we need”, can tell us “why you want to work here”, and can check off all of the “must haves”, we should talk. Cervello may be just what you’re looking for…
- Complex problems are usually solved with technology, so you’ll need a proven interest in building your technology skills. We promise, it’s not that scary.
- Dedication to client results, even when it means the occasional late night or weekend to meet a deadline.
- Be a self-starter. We’ll be here to support and mentor you, but we expect you to hit the ground running.
- A desire to be a part of growing company. You’ll have two jobs here (Client Work, and Company Building) and we expect equal dedication to both.
- The nature of this work is team-oriented, fast-paced, fun, and at times intense. We’ll be spending a lot of time together, so you must be enjoyable to work with and be around.
- It is imperative that our clients like you, so you must have excellent client facing skills. This includes everything from attire, all the way to written and oral communication skills.
- The ability to travel. We try hard to staff our consultants as close to home as possible, but there is the possibility for occasional (Mon-Thu) travel.
Cervello Inc - 17 months ago