WebDAM is Hiring: Enterprise Sales Account Executive – Cloud
Sell the leading solution in the exciting emerging field of digital asset management!
WebDAM is seeking a high-energy Account Executive with a proven track record at closing deals and exceeding quotas. Our DAM solution has been implemented by some of the world’s leading organizations and we are currently growing our sales team to expand into new markets. Our offices are headquartered in San Mateo, conveniently located near CalTrain, in the heart of Silicon Valley. Position includes competitive salary and commission compensation and comprehensive benefits package. Local candidates only please. Relocation not provided.
- 2+ years experience as a top sales performer (B2B, SaaS/Cloud, DAM, or CMS preferred)
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree required
- Experience selling at C/VP level and/or in higher education.
- Driven, self-starter type with strong leadership skills
- Thrives in start-up and collaborative environment
- Excellent technical aptitude
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional presentation and negotiating skills
- Respond to and qualify incoming phone and web inquiries
- Concisely communicate the benefits of our technology solutions
- Provide web-based sales demonstrations
- Develop thorough knowledge of our products and solutions
- Proactively engage leads throughout sales cycle
- Track leads and all communications through CRM
- Convey pricing and package information to qualified leads
- Meet and exceed monthly sales quotas
Send an introduction and your resume to email@example.com Candidates only please. Absolutely no recruiters.
WebDAM ( http://www.webdamsolutions.com ) is the leader in cloud-based digital asset management, providing creative teams with web-based tools to efficiently manage, search, retrieve and distribute digital media. WebDAM has been implemented by notable names such as Stanford University, University of California System, VeriSign Inc, UCLA Health System, Sodexo and Sabra Dipping Company.