The NSG Enterprise Storage Finance Manager/Controller will provide financial leadership for the Enterprise Storage business within NAND Solutions Group (NSG), including business plan growth, performance review and assessment, and evaluating new business opportunities. You will be a key business partner to NSG Executive management, with financial and business advice on business plan, interpreting business results, contract negotiations, supply chain financial implications, potential acquisitions, and business risk areas. You will maintain internal interfaces with accounting and corporate development teams in support of business objectives. As a member of the NSG Finance leadership team, you will help Micron win in Enterprise Storage by enabling business decisions with data and business acumen.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Supporting NSG/Storage executive management in business development efforts, integration, pricing/contract evaluation, and scenario modeling and evaluation.
- Leading preparation of business plans, measuring and analyzing against corporate and group financial metrics, while maintaining adequate resource investment to support business growth.
- Communicate key investment and decision timelines to the CFO and finance management, once agreed by the NSG General Manager, ensuring proper lead time for analysis and cash management.
- Ensure that storage segmentation is as accurate as possible, for revenue, GM%, and Margin/Wafer. Measure progress against goals and partner with the business to develop action plans to address.
- Guide the storage segment to achieve a world class, efficient cost structure.
- Supporting the product and financial roadmap, including new product evaluation, analysis of solutions from partner groups, and changes to existing products.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of Micron to administer all human resource actions and benefits without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran's or other legally-protected status. Each manager, supervisor, and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy.
The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters. To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Micron Technology is one of the largest memory chip makers in the world. It makes DRAM (Dynamic Random Access Memory), NAND Flash, and NOR...