The TK Hostesses welcome and warmly greet our guests upon arrival. They Manage the efficient and timely seating of our guests to a table that best serves their wishes and also processes all to-go orders.
- No previous restaurant experience required.
- Be able to communicate and understand the predominant language(s) of out guests.
- Possess basic math skills and the ability to handle money and operate a point-of-sale system.
- Have the ability to multi-task.
- Be able to be on your feet and in a standing position for up to 8 hours.
- Be able to safely lift and easily maneuver items frequently weighing up to 25 pounds.
- Must adhere to the established appearance guidelines.
- Must maintain a costume fit and wear the required Costume for a Tilted Kilt Hostess.
Tilted Kilt Pub & Eatery - 10 months ago
The Tilted Kilt prides itself in the fact that its Calendar Girls are... read more.