Multi Service Corporation, a global transaction management company, specializing in billing and payment solutions, is looking for smart, dynamic, team players with excellent initiative for entry-level positions we have available immediately.
A successful candidate will be a self-starter that can complete assigned duties in a timely manner under minimal supervision. The ideal candidate will be a team-player with the ability to focus on the goals of the group as well as personal work goals. Time management skills, such as prioritization of multiple responsibilities with high attention to detail and timely results, are required. Good and on-time attendance is required.
Multi Service is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer . We welcome all veterans and disabled applicants
- College Degree with good grades
- Candidate will have demonstrated high achievement or performance, i.e. scholarship, extra-curricular activities, etc.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must demonstrate capacity to prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Experience with Microsoft Office products preferred, but not required
- Bilingual skills a plus, but not required
Multi Service - 22 months ago