Work as a software developer on cutting edge 4G LTE wireless technology. Work with state of the art mobile technologies using scrum practices in an Agile development environment.
Main Responsibility Area
The candidate will be part of an Agile cross-functional software development team responsible for the entire life-cycle of software functionalities across all software layers. This role includes software design, implementation, integration and testing on the 4G LTE base stations.
The candidate will be responsible for development activities within 4G LTE development infrastructure. In particular this job includes the following tasks:
• Understanding of system requirements and functionality of the target system
• Designing, implementing and testing of software features using scrum practices
• Fault reproduction, defect fixing and root cause analysis
• Close cooperation with system requirement engineers as well as system verification group
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Bachelor or Masters degree in computer science, electrical engineering or other related degree
• Fluent in C, C++ and/or Java
• Excellent problem solving and debugging skills
• Self motivated and proactive thinking
• Ability to work well independently and within a team
• Analytical thinking, creativity in problem solving
• Good written and oral communications skills
Nokia Siemens Networks is a European company, provider of data networking and telecommunications equipment. It is a joint venture between...