RECENT GRAD CHEMISTS / ENTRY-LEVEL CHEMISTS
DESIRED CHEMISTRY EXPERIENCE
Understanding and knowledge of:
- Basic lab procedures (wet chemistry, pH, titrations, Karl Fischer, dilutions, etc.)
- Familiar with analytical instruments such as HPLC, GC, UV-Vis IR, and dissolution
- Organic chemistry, synthesis, extractions, purifications and distillations a plus
- Knowledge of chemical groups, structures, and chemical reactions
- Calibration of lab instruments (pipettes, analytical scales, balances, etc.)
- Strict adherence to SOP’s, GLP’s and cGMP protocols.
- Meticulous data collection and ability to maintain a lab notebook.
- Good computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint). Presentation skills a plus
- Some industry laboratory experience (internships) a plus.
PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUME DIRECTLY TO email@example.com
- B.S. in Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Biochemistry, Inorganic Chemistry or related discipline
- 0-2 years of industry experience; lab internships a plus
- Understanding of basic scientific principles, concepts and methodology governing work performed.
- Good technical skills and working familiarity with laboratory procedures and processes.
In the subject line type “Entry Level Chemist”
Monster - 10 months ago