Are you a recent college graduate looking to jump start your career in the IT field? Do you have a knack for learning new technologies quickly? Do you consider yourself a “people person?” If this sounds like you—KKC Technologies may have an opportunity for you.
KKC Technologies is one of the area’s leading healthcare technology consulting companies specializing in the dental field. Based in Ada, MI KKC Technologies provides computer installation and support services to our clients throughout the state of Michigan.
We are currently seeking recent college graduates to join our growing team of Technology Specialists. Requirements for this position include:
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from a four-year college or university in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, A+ certification, or equivalent experience plus demonstrated ability and interest in technology
- A demonstrated ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Demonstrated experience (academic or otherwise) working with Windows XP, Windows 7, and Windows Server 2003 or 2008.
- A solid understanding of networking principles.
- Mechanically inclined. Our Specialists are occasionally involved in running cables, installing mounts, and working with a variety of hand tools.
- Ability to follow service standards and guidelines.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal skills and telephone etiquette.
KKC Technologies offers a comprehensive training “boot camp” to get our Technology Specialists up to speed in record time. This position is a full-time salaried position with benefits including health-care insurance, paid vacation, paid holidays, paid training, company matched retirement program and other perks.
To find out more about KKC Technologies visit our web site at www.kkctechnologies.com.