Fluke Corporation is the world leader in the manufacture, distribution and service of electronic test tools and software. We are a dynamic market leader with sound financial health. Fluke has achieved the number one or number two position in every market in which it competes. The Fluke brand has a reputation for portability, ruggedness, safety, ease of use and rigid standards of quality. A wholly owned subsidiary of Danaher Corporation (www.danaher.com), Fluke is a multi-national corporation headquartered in the greater Seattle area. We offer an entrepreneurial environment that is team-centered, customer-driven, quality-focused, and growth-oriented. It is driven by the phenomenally successful Danaher Business System. Working at Fluke gives you access to a robust career development process and challenging, “stretch” opportunities.
Entry Level Engineer-Test, Design, Analog
Earned your degree, now what? Come work for Fluke and jump start your career. If you are the kind of person that works best in a fast paced environment, with multiple priorities going on than keep reading. Fluke is looking to hire an Entry Level Engineer to join us here in Everett, WA.
As an Entry Level Engineer you will be expected to leverage your educational foundation, strong curiosity and passion for electronics to come in and start contributing with new ideas. You work will help in sustaining test stations, supporting manufacturing cells and supplementing design work as well.
Example Primary Responsibilities:
- Review and evaluate new product designs or changes in existing designs; determine calibration specifications, functional and/or environmental test requirements and need for test requirements, equipment and facilities. Generate test plans.
- Propose and coordinate design changes to improve product performance and manufacturability.
- Provide technical assistance and conduct training in the operation and test of new products to test personnel.
- Specify and/or design factory test equipment; prepare documentation to enable fabrication of test equipment.
- Prepare calibration and test procedures and related documentation. Monitor progress of tests for validity of test conditions, means of measurement and performance of component or unit in relation to specifications.
Nice to have:
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, material science or related
- 1-2 Summer Internships or dynamic project work through classes.
- Self-starter, self-motivated, works well in teams
- Excellent communication both verbally and written across all levels of org
All external hiring is contingent upon the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and a criminal background check.
- Ability to create software programs in C++, VB or Labview
- Ability to do circuit analysis(both analog and digital)
- Lean knowledge and change management
Fluke Corporation is an equal opportunity employer
Danaher Corporation designs, manufactures, and markets professional, medical, industrial, and consumer products, which all generate approximately $13 Billion in revenue. Danaher’s business activities encompass four reporting segments and are comprised of six strategic platforms: Medical Technologies, Professional Instrumentation (Environmental, Electronic Test), Industrial Technologies (Motion, Product ID, and Focused Niche Businesses) and Tools & Components (Mechanic’s Hand Tools). Danaher operates globally with about 50% of its revenues derived from outside the United States. The Company has significant operating businesses headquartered in Europe and has greatly expanded its operating presence in Asia over the past several years. Danaher is a well-capitalized business, which has historically used available cash flow to fund acquisition activity. Culturally, the company operates in a highly de-centralized model with an extremely lean corporate structure. Danaher has a proven system for achieving performance: the Danaher Business System (DBS). It drives every aspect of the group’s culture and performance. DBS is a system of continuous improvement and is used to guide and measure everyday activities, which has enabled it to double in size about every 5-years with impressive financial performance.
Fluke - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard