- Work with the project manager to create and maintain script modules and features on our
Mortgage banking software - SunSOFT/MortgageSOFT Online (MOL).
- Apply and maintain code in Java on the Windows and Linux Operating Systems using
Software Develop Life Cycle (SDLC) Methodologies;
- Collaborate with the Database Administrator to assist in the writing and understanding of DB
Schemas and Data Access Logic;
- Helps the lead developers in writing and collecting Functional and Regression Test Plan
information to ensure thorough QA prior to production releases;
- Maintain program and operational level documentation as per company Development
- Under the guidance of lead developer, assist Customers by analyzing customer needs in
company’s MOL and SunSOFT software;
- Train and support Customer Service team on exploring and resolving general software
- Provides technical assistance by responding to inquiries from others regarding errors,
problems, or questions about programs.
- Writes computer code into programs and corrects errors detected during the compile
- Writes documentation or reviews documentation written by others that describes
installation and operating procedures.
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package, including health, dental, vision insurance and a 401 (k) program. As well as a great work environment.
- 0-2 years of experience as a Computer Programmer with a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
or Engineering Graduate.
- Excellent logic and analysis skills are a plus.
CSS, AJAX, etc.
Sunwest Mortgage Company, Inc. - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard