KLA-Tencor Corporation, a leading provider of process control and yield management solutions, partners with customers around the world to develop state-of-the-art inspection and metrology technologies. These technologies serve the semiconductor, data storage, LED, and other related nanoelectronics industries. With a portfolio of industry-standard products and a team of world-class engineers and scientists, the company has created superior solutions for its customers for more than 35 years. Headquartered in Milpitas, Calif., KLA-Tencor has dedicated customer operations and service centers around the world. Additional information may be found at www.kla-tencor.com .
The Customer Group (CG) team is our field-based, customer-facing organization consisting of Sales, Marketing, Applications, Finance, Human Resources, Facilities and IT. They partner closely with our customers to provide a comprehensive portfolio of products, services, software and expertise to help them manage yield throughout their fabrication process—from research and development to final volume production. Responsibilities of this group include maintaining strategic client relationships, identifying and closing sales opportunities, ensuring our products meet performance capabilities and expectations, providing critical solutions for improved yield performance, and collecting requirements for future products by understanding customer processes and technology trends. Partnering with our service organization and factory divisions, this diverse and dynamic team helps ensure alignment between customer needs and corporate offerings to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Works on the planning, development and coordination of marketing programs, including product promotion, and global communications programs/projects for partners and clients.
- Partner closely with Corporate Communications team members to support various projects and initiatives.
- Keep Corporate Communication team members informed on status and issues for all projects and ensure alignment between projects.
- Ensure high quality of communication deliverables.
- May serve as editor for formal business communications.
- Works on problems of limited scope.
- Contact with others is primarily internal.
- Undergraduate degree in marketing, communications, public relations or related field is preferred
- At least one year of professional experience is desired
Bachelor's Level Degree with at least 1 years of experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity
KLA-Tencor is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
KLA-Tencor is hard-core when it comes to hunting down chip flaws. One of the world's largest makers of process control equipment for...