Entry Level Sales - Dodgeball Skills a Plus
Entry Level Sales / Entry Level Outside Sales
"If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball" - Patches O'Houlihan
Every other Thursday night is dodgeball night with us and:
"If you have good hands and can catch a ball successfully knocking the opponent out of the game and bringing one of your teammates back in the game, then we'll train you to management" – Shore Thing Marketing, INC
As Shore Thing continues to expand its telecommunications division and its sales staff, new management positions will be created.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent. Experience in sales or client service environment preferred. Highly effective communication skills - oral, written and group. Demonstrated persuasion and negotiation skills. Strong interpersonal skills to build rapport with prospective and existing customers. Organizational skills and effective time management to succeed in a semi-autonomous, fast-paced environment. Understanding of new technologies in the internet and television entertainment world.
Ideal candidates may also be:
Our Management Trainees Must:
- Individuals from service industries (food service or hospitality) looking for career growth
- Individuals with a sports or military background
- Individuals looking for performance based growth instead of seniority
Complete classroom style and hands-on training will be provided for the individual.
- Learn and understand the basics of our business from the entry level
- Be able to meet or exceed our entry level sales requirements (MANDATORY REGARDLESS OF PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE)
- Complete interviewing and talent assessment training
- Complete coaching and employee motivation training
- Complete operational management training and gain an understanding or business finances
Growth Prospects will include:
- Performance based pay and incremental pay increases
- Supervisory and or Management potential in 1-2 years time for top individuals
- Senior Level Management in 3-5 years
If you feel as though you are a qualified candidate please forward your resume to our Human Resource department at email@example.com
Responses will be processed in the order they are received. Shore Thing is an equal opportunity employer.
All management positions begin at the entry level. No exceptions!
We apologize but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Sales Rep - Sales Training - Entry Level Sales - Outside Sales
Monster - 2 years ago
We specialize in direct marketing and represent some of the largest fortune 500 companies.
Our unique and innovative approach to marketing...