For over 126 years, Morgan Services, Inc. has provided the finest quality uniform and linen rental items in the industry. To improve our ability to meet customers’ needs, every Morgan team member undergoes a formal orientation program and rigorous on-the-job training so that he or she is prepared to serve our customers. In this way, we weave the thread of experience into our members and ensure they deliver the difference that meets and often exceeds customer expectations.|
Morgan Services is looking to hire entry level Sales Representatives. Morgan Services is a great place to start your sales career - we provide ongoing sales training and support as we rely on our Sales Representative to drive our growth in the uniform and linen rental industry. Reporting directly to the Sales Manager, the Sales Representative is responsible for generating new sales in his or her local territory.
Our sales members are trained to help our customers reduce the cost of doing business by regularly conducting formal customer value audits specifically designed to address service and linen costs. The training program at Morgan Services, Inc. is quite extensive and interactive, including new members performing hands-on work in the plant and on service routes.
We’re looking for aggressive people who want to go out and hunt new business in specific territories for our 125 year-old company.
Outside Sales Representative Job Description
- Strong desire to persuade others to your point of view.
- Comfortable with communicating face to face in a clear, confident manner.
- Comfortable with defending a point of view in high pressure situations.
- Willing to work as hard as it takes to succeed.
- Ability to seek out alternative solutions to unclear and complex issues.
- Ability to put yourself in another’s situation to understand their point of view.
- Ability to challenge current prospect beliefs and processes.
- Ability to form short and long term relationships with external and internal customers.
- Highly organized and uses time efficiently.
- Willing to take calculated risks for high reward results.
Morgan Services, Inc. Sales Representatives are responsible for selling Morgan’s services to select, target customers in a defined territory, either geographic or account specific, as constructed by area management. Sales Representatives may be assigned to one or all of Morgan’s market segments. Morgan Services, Inc. Sales Representatives report to the Area Sales Manager. Please note this position is not an account management position, but is instead a field-based and commission-driven position that involves daily prospect hunting, cold calling, and appointment scheduling.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Meet assigned sales goal.
- Promote benefits and features of the products and services provided by Morgan Services, Inc.
- Develop and maintain high level of knowledge of the benefits, advantages, and features of Morgan’s products and services.
- Create a territory plan with emphasis on market segment growth objectives.
- Attend company-sponsored training, as well as sales seminars and classes offered by organizations outside the company.
- Be knowledgeable of competitors’ business practices.
- Minimum 1-2 year outside sales experience desired but not necessary.
- College degree desired but not necessary.
- Current valid driver’s license with good driving history.
- Pass a drug test and background check.
- Professional appearance and business attire.
What We Offer
- Base salary + commission with unlimited earning potential.
- No regularly scheduled overnight travel, though evening and weekend work may occasionally be necessary.
- Car allowance and paid business expense.
- Insurance benefits including medical, dental, optical, prescription, life and LTD.
- Paid vacation time.
- 401K and Pension plan
Morgan Services - 16 months ago